๑ DÄY & NìghT ๑

Monday, December 28, 2009

❤ X'mas Eve ❤

I'm having a great Christmas eve in 2009 although after the end i'm get drank and many thing don knw but i'm really enjoy b4 it
I'm don know why i will so enjoy with it it's cos of the place many don know me,or maybe bcos of i'm freedom now,or maybe bcos of...
but i'm sure de is,i'm really enjoy with my 2 good sister..

its really a great fun day for me
seen like the year 2009 will pass after few day
the next year will be a new life for me I know that i wont give up anything,but i'm really enjoy and happy doing anything for u
its just leave few semester i can enjoy my uni life,everything will be limit after me graduate
what i hope and wish de is Friendship will be never end~
i'm really enjoy wit this gang,especially P&Y~
both of u really bring me many of joy and care~

thanks you and hope our frenship will never end 4ever~

0 comments: